Sunday, October 9, 2011

after planning out how the site is gonna fit together and whats gonna be in it, it needs to be put together.


I chose a nice light blue (#cbf3ff) for the background of my pages because I like the colour and also makes the text very easy to read. For the titles of my page, I like the font bauhaus because it is bold
and i just really like the way it looks.

I found using dreamweaver challenging at times, not fully understanding the concept of css (cascading style sheets) and having much trouble formatting the site to get it to look the way that I wanted. But after battling it out, it eventually came out how i wanted it. My problem is that I was applying a particular set style to the way i formatted the headings, then when i wanted to write the filler text in arial, it would want to be in bauhaus and bold, then if i changed it, it would make the titles all like the body text. Through some frustration and a lot of back and forthing, I managed to get all the styles and allignments how I wanted them.


I found that I could space everything out how i wanted it when i put text and pictures into tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment