my e portfolio.
in class, we are making a webpage that can be used as an e portfolio. I wanted mine to be very simple and easy to navigate that can show a little bit of my work, a little bit about me and some contact details. I like things that are simple and easy to follow. I have decided to make the background of my website a pale colour with a bold black styled font for the title and helvetica for the text.
When designing my website, I drew out a map of how the website would be set out and what I wanted to put into it.
The general idea is that all the pages are linked to each other by a bar that will run across the bottom of the screen. The homepage will contain a photo of me and a little bit about me and the website.
The contact page will have a different photo of me along with my phone number, email address, facebook link to my profile and a link to my blog.
The video page will contain some videos that I have made in class and the pictures will contain photos of some drawings I have made.
No comments:
Post a Comment