I also had a little trouble in trying to apply my videos to my website.
I decided to embed the videos in the site because I had already uploaded them to vimeo and like the way the player looked in the website. I also got to change the colour of the vimeo box to match the background of my site.
The trouble came when I wanted to put the embed into my table so that it would sit in the right place. for some reason unknown to me, I could not insert the embed code into the table. This got a tad annoying and decided i needed to pop out for some fresh air and a drink of water.
when i returned, I tried placing the code into my site, but not in the table. and it worked.
i could then just copy the box and place it into the table and it all worked out fine. I still don't know why it could not work the first time, but after finding this solution, i no longer felt i needed to worry about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment